20 Facts about Christine

By ledna 14, 2019 ,


1.)   My name is Christina but I hate when somebody call me that.

2.)   I´m 5 feet 11 inches tall.                     
   
3.)   My real hair-color is dark brown, sadly I´m not real blonde.

4.)   My natural eye-color is blue.

5.)   I´m 22 years old. On March 16th I´ll be 23, duh.

6.)   I never had a boyfriend (ok, we get a little more private here).

7.)   I love all kind of music, but mostly pop, rock and musicals.

8.)   I´m still living with my parents.

9.)   I love food!! but my favourite is avocado toast with egg.

10.)   Oh I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE BUTERA (in case you didn´t know). I´m going on her concert here in Prague. This will be the first time for Ari to be here and my first time seeing Ari. 

11.)   I´m an Arianator since 2014. Miss those Cat Valentine days.

12.)   I used to be obssesed with Justin Bieber. I was belieber for 8 years, now I´m just waiting for his new music. 

13.)   I used to love Selena Gomez, then I hate her now I love her again (I have issues).

14.)   My favourite movies are A Walk To Remember, all of Marvel movies (can´t freaking wait for Avengers – The End Game), all of High School Musical movies, well all of Disney movies. Also I LOVE Musicals so much and my favourite are The Greatest Showman - mostly because of Zendaya, Zac and Hugh and Hairspray (I love all of them but my favourite-favourite is Hairspray Live lowkey because of Ari)

15.)   I love to sing but I really can´t.

16.)   I love makeup in any kind of way. Natural, smokey eye, full glam, light glam. Also I love makeup because is Art (wait for our makeup posts, can´t wait for you to see them).

17.)   I love fashion. Remeber there is no boundaries.

18.)   My biggest dream is to be a model and walk for all kind of brands but mostly I wanna be Victoria´s Secret Angel (hey, stop judging I know that is not gonna happen but this is just dream, ok?).

19.)   My favourite top model is Romee Strijd – i love her fashion mind, her humor, her laugh. If you didn´t saw Romee´s youtube channel, please do.

20.)   I love all people. We are here for reason.
*ČlĆ”nek napsala TĆ½na

You Might Also Like

0 komentĆ”Å™ÅÆ

Děkujeme za tvÅÆj komentĆ”Å™ :)